It's your baby's first year and all holidays come with extra excitement for the entire family! momstown Finds has searched to find the cutest Halloween gear for your little pumpkin! Be sure to order early so that it arrives with enough time to share the cuteness and get those fabulous photos!
1. CafePress.ca has amazing choices to celebrate your baby's first Halloween. From "Nana's Little Pumpkin" bibs to "My First Halloween" onesies, there is a huge selection to order in time for this fun holiday!
2. As soon as it becomes October, you can start dressing up! Try this putting this pumkin hat on your little pumpkin or have them wear this keepsake tshirt from Old Navy.
3. Order customized onesies, blankets and hats for any season at Mr. Stitches online. Using their easy templates, you can add a cute pumpkin, bat or scarecrow and create your own outfit for baby's first Halloween! We love that this one has a bat and "teething bites" on it!
4. Maybe you have a little devil in the family? These shirts and one piece pjs from The Gap are so sweet for baby's first Halloween- it can also double as a costume if they are too little to really join in the fun! Great options for older kids too!
5. Carter's now ships to Canada, so how can you resist this onesie that says "I Love My Mummy"? They have the perfect tops for baby's first Halloween, pumpkin sleepers and lots of choices for the big kids too!
6. Have you spent some time on Esty? It's the perfect place to find gifts for any holiday. You can even find beautiful homemade onesies, shoes, costumes and tees for Halloween too! We love this custom shirt with your child's name on it, from Giggles and Lollipops or these Halloween leg warmers (only $8!) from Jennifer Noel Designs.