From meals to crafts to must have winter items, these posts are the one our momstown mamas love to read. Rounding out the list, we have posts that warm your heart and help you appreciate your blessings.
The results are in and we are pleased to announce our Most Read Blog Posts of 2012!
1. Wife Saver Breakfast Casserole continues to be the most read post on our meals site! Have you tried it yet?
2. Practising the art of Couch Parenting becomes a necessity when baby arrives and older siblings need to help mom!
3. My Body crafts continue to be a favourite for kids and moms! Moms get a keepsake craft of their child's handprint and our kids get to have fun using parts of their bodies!
4. Who doesn't love a cute cookie? These Cinnamon Polar Bears are a huge hit for the holidays or anytime!
5. Our momstown mama told her honest story of the "What ifs" of her cancer diagnosis. A must read.
6. Fun with snowflakes is a perfect way to celebrate winter, indoors!
7. Top 10 Slow Cooker recipes sure come in handy when moms are busy with carpooling, after school activities and quality time with the kids!
8. We all need a little inspiration when it comes to planning birthday parties.... our loot bag ideas are a huge hits with moms looking for new ways to gift party goers!
9. Some couples have struggled to become parents and the journey can be an emotional rollercoaster. This mama shares her story of IVF and her miracles.
10. Do your kids love skating and hockey? Create backyard memories with your own backyard rink!