momstown moms love to decorate for the holidays. As the air turns to fall, the stores are filled with the perfect accessories to create a festive and memorable Thanksgiving and Halloween. momstown Finds has found our favourite inexpensive ways to create the "fall" feeling in your home this season.
1. How can you resist these lovely fall placemats from Ikea. They are the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table for only $5 for 4 mats!
2. Pre-lit pumpkins and gourds or wire pumpkins from Pier 1 make a spectacular entry way display (from $12-$40)! Place them on your hearth or as a centrepiece to get guests talking this Thanksgiving!
3. One of our favourite ways to dress up your Thanksgiving table is to use chargers in beautiful fall colours, like these ones for $2.99 each at Party City.
4. Create a fun and whimsical holiday display with brown and gold candles in these cute Thanksgiving turkey candle holders from Bed, Bath and Beyond (all under $20)!
5. Toast to all that you're thankful for with these harvest leaf goblets! Only $8 each from Pier 1.